The application period for the 2022-2023 Annual Scholarship Awards will open May 1st, 2022 and remain open until June 30th. A total of up to $50,000 will be awarded consisting of 50 $1,000 scholarships.
- Applicant must be a dependent of an Active Sworn Officer employed by the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
- Applicant must be pursuing one of the following:
- An undergraduate degree at an accredited community college or University with a minimum of 12 units per semester
- A vocational education on a full-time or full-time equivalent basis that leads to sustainable employability.
- A High School diploma at a tuition-based private high school.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled or able to verify acceptance to the educational institution for which they are applying for assistance.
- All Applicants must submit:
- An original typed application (complete fillable PDF or download by clicking here) signed by the Applicant and the Active Sworn Officer (“Qualifying Parent”) or apply online here.
- An original typed essay 300 words or less explaining why the applicant is a good candidate for this award and how it will impact their education.
- Scholarship recipients must provide a letter of acceptance from the institution in which they are attending or about to attend to include an account number for the student.
- Scholarship awards will be sent directly to the school and credited to the Scholarship recipient.
The 10-90 Copperstate Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities.
Please submit Completed Applications postmarked no later than June 30th, 2022 to:
Daniel D. Diethelm
10-90 Copperstate Foundation
6109 N. Palo Cristi
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
Please submit any additional questions to: Daniel D. Diethelm firstname.lastname@example.org